Thursday 14 July 2016

June Favourites




Evening readers! For tonight's post i thought you would like to see a monthly favourites! As we are only half way through July i thought i'd take it back a month and talk about my favourites from June.


My first favourites are from the catalogue brand Avon. I have my perfumes that i use occasionally but i wanted a spray and/or perfume that was a reasonable price, handy to carry in my bag and that lasted for a good couple of hours. The bottle on the left is the Brazil Beat Body Mist and it smells absolutely gorgeous! It's not too strong and not too weak, it has the perfect scent. The second bottle is the Brazil Beat perfume and it's a bit stronger than the mist as the perfume goes on top of the mist to make the smell last for longer. The scent i'd describe them as is Tropical, perfect to take on holiday if you don't want to take anything too expensive.


My next favourite is another Avon product! This is the wild berries and pomegranate moisturiser. I've never really found a moisturiser i really, really like until i ordered this one. I've used Nivea and the Coco butter one by Palmers, which i really like both, but the smell of this one is much for satisfying for me. This moisturiser lasts for up to 30 hours and it works so well! I apply it when i have put tan on and washed the excess off, i then apply the moisturiser to keep a natural glow and for a longer last. It also hydrates your skin. I would highly recommend this as you don't need loads of amounts each time you use it, so you're definitely getting your moneys worth!


Now for a hair product! I'm probably not the only one who has a go-too for dry shampoo when i'm not really in the mood to wash my hair. The batiste XXL plumping powder is great for freshly washed hair, or greasy! I am a huge fan of the Batiste styling range and have probably tried all their different scents of dry shampoo! When i saw this released in Superdrug i knew i had to try it...and i love it! All you need to do is sprinkle some of the powder into your roots and rub it in, it then adds volume to your hair so it doesn't look flat. When i use it, i like to then back comb my hair and put some of my hair up in a small quiff and pony tail, my hair then looks extra voluminous!


My last favourite for last month is a pair of slip on trainers! I had seen a few youtubers wearing these and thought they looked really nice..so i decided to invest in some. These are from Matalan as i didn't want to spend overly amounts as i weren't sure if i would wear them a lot because of the bad weather. However, they are extremely comfortable and look good with anything. I had to put a gel insole in them to raise my foot a bit as my foot sat low in these ones, but they were definitely worth the money and i will soon buy some more!

I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites and don't forget to check out my other posts and stay tuned for more to come!

Don't forget to check out my social medias too!
Instagram: @x.beautyqueen
Twitter: @BeautyQueen_x_x








No comments:

Post a Comment